Dyne's Lab Manager Grant Lobdell will present
Confused About NFPA 25 Sprinkler Testing Regulations?
March 20, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
Dyne Fire Protection Labs will be hosting a webinar to discuss the sprinkler testing requirements found in the 2017 edition of NFPA 25 Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems. The presentation will focus specifically on Section 5.3.1 in the standard and answer the following:
- When do sprinklers need to be sent in for testing?
- How many sprinklers must be sent in for testing?
- How do you determine which sprinklers to send?
- How are the sprinklers being tested and evaluated at the laboratory?
- What needs to be done if a sprinkler fails?
- What are the common reasons for failures?
Interested in attending? Email email@example.com to receive the meeting link
About the Presenter
Grant Lobdell is the Lab Manager at Dyne Fire Protection Labs.