Dyne's Lab Manager Grant Lobdell will present
Confused About NFPA 25 Sprinkler Testing Regulations?
April 3, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
Dyne Fire Protection Labs will be hosting a webinar to discuss the sprinkler testing requirements found in the 2017 edition of NFPA 25 Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems. The presentation will focus specifically on Section 5.3.1 in the standard and answer the following:
- When do sprinklers need to be sent in for testing?
- How many sprinklers must be sent in for testing?
- How do you determine which sprinklers to send?
- How are the sprinklers being tested and evaluated at the laboratory?
- What needs to be done if a sprinkler fails?
- What are the common reasons for failures?
Registration is closed. This seminar will be recorded for viewing later.
About the Presenter
Grant Lobdell is the Lab Manager at Dyne Fire Protection Labs.