Webinar #2 Topic - Foam
This webinar will be geared towards:
- People that are looking for a basic understanding of firefighting foam and types of foam
- Someone that is new to the industry
- Anyone unfamiliar with firefighting foam
Attendees will learn:
- Various nomenclature and abbreviations associated with firefighting foam
- Brief history on the evolution of foam types
- Tips to help tell the difference between foam types
- Overview of how the various types of foam work to suppress a fire
- Intended applications of the various foam types
The webinar will include:
- Pictures of different types of foam
- Demonstrations of foam quality
- Q & A session
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 632-2304.
Joan Leedy is the Technical Director at Dyne and founder of Dyne Fire Protection Labs. She currently serves as Chairperson for NFPA 11 and has been a member for over a decade.
Grant Lobdell is the Lab Manager at Dyne Fire Protection Labs and has a degree in Chemistry. He has extensive knowledge of firefighting foam testing and applications, as well as NFPA 25 requirements.
Webinar #3 Topic - Antifreeze
Details and registration information will be published when it is available