The concerns regarding per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) continue to grow. In response, regulations continue to impose restrictions on PFAS, a group of thousands of manmade chemicals, and not just individual species of PFAS like perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) or perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS). As a result, PFAS analytical techniques that only look for a handful of specific PFAS species may not be sufficient in determining PFAS contamination.
Given the difficulty of identifying and quantifying thousands of PFAS, regulations looking to set a limit on total PFAS have instead set a limit on something shared by all PFAS: organic fluorine. Organic fluorine is fluorine (F) attached to carbon in PFAS.
Why use Dyne Fire Protection Labs for your Total PFAS Analysis via TOF?
- free sample kit (same as foam/antifreeze sample kit
- free shipping within the contiguous United States (limited free 1-way shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada, inquire for details)
- test reports in 5-business days guaranteed
- rush testing in 1-2 business days
- clear, concise reports
- online access to results and forms
- immediate communication with our chemists or support staff