- The June 2017 newsletter article Meet the Dyne Team - The Faces Behind the Report features our talented and integral staff.
- We do not want to to miss your call. Note our Summer Hours are in effect from Memorial Day - Labor Day. The office is open 7 am - 5 pm CST Monday-Thursday and 7 am - Noon CST on Friday. We will also have an answering service sending us messages after hours for emergencies.
- We are working on enhancing testing reminders to include a PDF of the last year's sample return form - less work filling out paperwork for repeat jobs. Please make sure you note any changes and mark the sample bottles accordingly.
- We've added a new tab to the website titled Dyne University. There will be additional educational videos and tutorials posted in 2017. Stay tuned and visit often to see what is new!
- Sprinkler Head Testing has taken off in 2017. We are adding space to receive sprinkler heads and prep them for testing.
- We will have a booth at the AFSA show in Las Vegas, NV – be sure to visit our booth (number TBA).
If you have suggestions for new article or video topic, we'd like to hear from you at 800-632-2304 or email@example.com.